Wednesday, July 16, 2014

HEADING TO HONG KONG

In 20 minutes we will begin the first step of our long journey home.  We are taking a high speed train to Hong Kong.  Tomorrow morning at 10:30 am China time (10:30 pm your time) we will be leaving on a 15 1/2 hour flight home.  I am filled with anxiety about the flight and how Colton will do.  Please pray for us, for a smooth flight home.  And for Colton to be comfortable and relaxed.  The journey home is always exhausting.  I'm praying this time around it's less exhausting.

Not sure if I will be able to post from Hong Kong.  If not...I will see you all in America.

China...I will miss you tremendously.  You are a part of my children.  But there's no place like home and I am dreaming of my own home right now with all of my children tucked away peacefully in their own beds.

Thank you for praying for us and following our journey to Colton.

5 comments:

OPA said...

Have a safe journey to Hong Kong !! Will be praying for you Tony, Halainah & Colton For a safe & uneventful flight home ! Pick you guys up in Newark,NJ. Love -DAD

OPA said...

To Colton : Welcome to the "GOOD OLE U.S.A. And all that it has to offer you. You are one lucky fella !!! Love OPA

deb said...

Have not heard anything praying all went well. Hope to see you all soon. Xoxo Aunt Deb

Unknown said...

I enjoyed reading your posts. Will have to talk to you before we go.

Dawn and the boys said...

Please PLEASE can you post an update??? xo