Friday, July 11, 2014

MADE IT TO GUANGZHOU

What should have been a 1 hour flight from Changsha to Guangzhou turned out to be a 9 hour ordeal.  From flight delays, to changing gates, to waiting on the runway for over an hour due to thunderstorms.  We are beyond exhausted and starting to get really nervous about our 15 hour flight home.  

Colton had his very first melt down and I can't blame him at all.  He was so tired that he didn't know what to do with himself.  He became so cranky and agitated.  Poor little guy...we just felt terrible for him.

Sorry for the short post, we need to go to bed.  We need to be up early for Colton's medical exam.

We are on the last leg of our journey home to finally unite my family back together.  I can't wait.  And although I love China dearly...I am so ready to bring my son home forever.


3 comments:

deb said...

I am so glad you are in Guangzhou. I have been on pins and needles waiting for the post. I am sorry your trip was so long and drawn out. I will pray that the trip back home will be uneventful. We love you and miss you.
Aunt Deb

OPA said...

Got your phone message. So glad you all arrived safely & getting some much needed rest. Love DAD4220

Aunt Ann said...

Glad to see your post. Started to worry even though I know I shouldn't. Will be praying for you to have a peaceful journey back home ...
xox