Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Deanna


I wanted to write a special entry for a woman who has given me 11 years of joy, 11 years of happiness, and so much more. My wife is thoughtful, caring, sweet, loving, and simply amazing. Her smile is enough to brighten anyone's day. More than 11 years ago, I mustered the courage to ask a beautiful lady out to see Toy Story. Thankfully she said yes :) And now more than 11 years later, we will soon be watching our film with our dear Lainey bug. Deanna's dream of being a mother finally came to fruition through the grace of God, and she has shown me how wonderful of a mother she is and will continue to be. Her motherly instinct is quite strong and beautiful to watch. She has such a special way with Lainey and it is amazing to watch her with our daughter. Today is my special ladies Birthday. And she celebrates it in the presence of God's grace which is Halainah Grace. Happy birthday Deanna. I love you and I am blessed to have shared these years with you. I look forward to all we have yet to accomplish.

HALAINAH HELPED HER MOMMY BLOW OUT HER BIRTHDAY CANDLES, BUT MOMMY'S WISH ALREADY CAME TRUE AND IS IN HER ARMS.


4 comments:

Robert said...

Dee- Happy Birthday. I tried calling today & kept missing you, but you were probably busy- even updated the blog.
Hope you had an awesome day
Love,
Bobby

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Deanna. I am sure this was a great birthday, having a daughter to share it with. She is pretty darn cute.

Amy

P.S. I would still love to know the name of the boutique :)

Natalie said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Deanna! Sorry I missed this yesterday. I bet it was your most special yet ;)

And I am LOL at Amy's P.S. I'd still love to know, too. Ha!

Anonymous said...

Deanna,

I hope you had a great birthday!

Love,
Amber