Tuesday, February 17, 2009

TIDBIT TUESDAY

I'm sure that all of you have been following the news and know that the price of gold is at an all time high. Well it's time to dig through all of that jewelry from when you were in your teens, you know the big chains, big charms, mismatched earrings and crazy rings that you would never in your right mind wear again. You would be surprised how fast a pile of old jewelry adds up. I sold a small bag full for $770.00. So I took my cousins to the jeweler that I used. They brought stuff of their own and bags full for my aunts. Well lets just say they walked away with thousands...yup thousands. So if you are trying to save for a vacation, a laptop, a new phone, a new wardrobe or well another baby, go through your old jewelry...you are bound to find something to sell.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes we were the cuzins and i would like to say thanks de. now we can buy the iphones pay off the cc bills and still have a bunch left... shh don't tell alyssa hopefully for my car...lol... we had a great time this weekend. We'll see you in 2 weeks.

Love, Billy and Alyssa

Anonymous said...

look at all that bling!
Gem

Natalie said...

I don't know...Lainey looked pretty cute in all that bling ;)