Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

HALAINAH IS BLOWING KISSES TO ALL OF HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Tony, Halainah and I would like to wish all of our family and friends a very happy Valentine's day. We hope everyone had an amazing day treasuring their dear loved ones. We most certainly did :)


YEAH JIU JIU IS COMING TO MY BAPTISM! I AM SO EXCITED, I JUST CANNOT HIDE IT!

DADDY, COME ON ALREADY, TAKE MY PICTURE!
I LOVE MY MOMMY AND DADDY!

Fun with Photoshop once again!

THIS PICTURE IS FOR MY JIU JIU SINCE HE LOVES THIS OUTFIT SO MUCH!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEANA, hope it's the best ever!!!

Love you!
Aunt Ann, Uncle Klaus, Sasha, Sultana & Ty too!

Anonymous said...

oooops, my goodness Deanna, at 5:09 AM, I spelled your name wrong!!! Sorry!

Aunt Ann

Robert said...

OH NO!!!
Not the BEE-GIRL outfit again!!?%*&
HaHa
That kid always looks cute.